Trust us with all your Third Party Logistics requirements. Our state of the art WMS (Warehouse Management Software) puts us at a strategic advantage and provides great visibility with our tracking portal. We specialise and adapt flexible solutions for our retail and direct selling clients. Our WMS can be fully integrated and provides pick and pack, storage, tracking and last mile services.
Third Party Logistics (3PL)
Need a warehouse solution?
Without the costs of a warehouse? We can help.
Many businesses, no matter if Australian or international, have a product, or a product line that they want to push out to the market, but don’t have required tools and premises to handle the delivery chain. We provide the IT, warehouse and infrastructure necessary for a successful business so you can focus on your core tasks.
Whether it is a catalogue of items produced overseas, with a target market of Australian consumers, or a product made in Australia that you need ready to go but do not have the facility to store, we can assist as an integral part of the supply chain.
Our clients value our state-of-the-art expertise to handle their e-Commerce inventory. From receiving, dispatching to managing products – customers trust C.T. Freight to meet and exceed their own customer’s expectations.
As an experienced 3PL provider we offer a full range of services for your business:
- Warehouses in a prime location close to Australia’s major international airports and shipping ports
- Port Retrieval from aircraft/ship to our warehouse
- Arrival Stock Checks
- WMS (Warehouse Managment Systems) technology
- Warehouse/Stock Management
- Pick and Pack
- Transport and Distribution (national, international e.g. New Zealand, China, USA)
- Inventory Management
- Pallet Rack Storage in secure modern premises (under surveillance)
- Bulk Container Unpack Services
- Customs Clearance and Reporting
- Customer Service and Account Management
For more information or if you would like a quote please contact our 3PL experts at 3PL@ctfreight.com