C.T. Freight can handle all your air freight requirements, we offer a wide range of services. Our global network provides you with a complete worldwide transport and distribution solution. We have direct routings or deferred options.
C.T. Freight can handle all your Air Freight requirements, we offer a wide range of services. Our global network provides you with a complete worldwide transport and distribution solution. We have direct routings or deferred options.
- Air Freight Imports worldwide
- Air Freight Exports worldwide
- All-inclusive door-to-door service
- Pick-up, packing and crating
- Special projects
- Time sensitive and express Air Freight services
- On-line with Customs
- Direct and deffered options
- Letter of Credit Consignments
- Bonded warehousing
- Short-term and long-term storage
- Consolidation services
Perishable Freight by Air
C.T. Freight is a specialist in handling Perishable Freight. All our facilities are AQIS approved and have temperature controlled freezer and coolrooms. We have cool wrap insulation and provide all necessary materials including dry ice, to ensure your product is carried as requested and arrives in an ideal condition.
- All offices have freezer and chiller facilities
- Worldwide Air Freight services
- Our facilities are quarantined approved
- Daily movements of produce, meat, seafood, and flowers
- Market development to all countries
Cargo Loading Air Freight
Air Freight is carried in special Aluminium containers or flat Aluminium pallets technically known as “Unit Load Devices” (ULDs). These ULDs fit all wide-bodied aircraft. Smaller aircraft (Eg. 733) do carry a minimal amount of freight in their bulk hold and do not have ULDs capability. C.T. Freight offers customers the option to purchase space on a per kilo or ULD container basis.
Our experienced staff will advise the most cost effective method of moving your freight.
Note: Space is bought on a volume or weight basis, depending on which is greater. Airlines charge per volumetric weight. The formula used is to multiply Length x Breath x Width in centimetres then divide by 6,000. Either the volumetric or actual weight will be charged by airlines, which ever is greater.