C.T. Freight has dedicated Perishable Import and Perishable Export facilities in Brisbane, Cairns, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide and Melbourne with onsite expertise for both cold chain imports and cold chain exports. We can handle all your perishable requirements and offer a wide range of services. Our global network provides you with a complete worldwide and unbroken cold chain transport and distribution solution. We have direct routings or deferred options to get your frozen or child products on-time where you need them.
Our staff are fully conversant in the international movement of fresh produce, meat and dairy products, flowers, seafood, livestock and pharmaceuticals.
Perishable Import Services
- Pre-cooling of shipments prior to despatch
- Thermo fresh (high humidity cooling capability)
- Temperature checks
- Pre-despatch quality inspections
- Conversant with Halal requirements
- Mixed commodity consolidations for Air and Ocean freight
- Destination fumigation and clearance
- Cool Chain Direct Distribution to end users
- C.T. Freight’s No. 1 IATA ranking provides competitive advantages for peak season allocations and market-leading pricing
- C.T. Freight has contractual agreements with major shipping lines to worldwide destinations.
MSQA (2) Approved in all branches in Australia / Approved Arrangement with AQIS for Perishable / Cold Chain Exports
C.T. Freight is one of the few AQIS accredited forwarders in Australia. This accreditation enables C.T. Freight to receive, load and export Produce, Meat Products, Diary and Seafood.